Tuesday, December 26, 2006
My Very First Day Blogging
Well, I can't even be sure if I'm doing this right, but at Dad's urging, I'm here writing my thoughts, for today anyway. We had a very nice Christmas with Aunt Barbara, but we did miss spending Christmas with everyone. We played ping pong before dinner, Dad and Aunt Barbara against me, and I have to say, I'm pretty good, I won both games. I made a standing rib roast, which was delicious. I had never made one before, so I was rather surprised. After dinner, we watched the Eagles play Dallas. Aunt Barbara left about 9 p.m. and I went straight to bed. Today's not too busy, just the usual things, except I need to pay our real estate taxes. I always wait until the last minute on doing that, as long as it has this year's postmark, it's okay. Well, if anyone reads this, I promise I'll do better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go, Mom! Very happy you are blogging.
Mom,
You should be able to comment just like everyone else. Then sign in with your google account username and password.
I'll try
It works!!!
Yeah!! Okay, now we'll have show you how to put other links on the blog. But later...Bob and I are off to a B&B in Jefferson for the night. Our little get-a-way. Be back Friday night. Love you!
Post a Comment