Tuesday, January 16, 2007

52 Years and Still Going

Had a really nice day, reminiscing what took place what seems like only yesterday, and remembering every little thing. Like Dad having a flat tire on the way to the Church, the wonderful reception for only $937.00 at the Hotel Sanford (which has since been torn down) and our bus trip to the Poconos. Relaxed the whole day, went to Walmart and then to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. Not a very exciting way to spend the day, but more in keeping with the life style we now have. Hopefully, we'll be blessed with many more years to come. I thank God for my life and my family.

5 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

We are all so very happy you've had those 52 years! I hope Bob and I have that many. We are very blessed to have parents that have been together so long. It's a rarity these days. We pray you have many more! Love you both.

Free and Living said...

Happy 52nd Anniversary! Grandma B- we love you!!!! Love, Mish and Steve

Free and Living said...

And Grandpa B, of course :) It takes two to tango!

Anonymous said...

hey grandma. i love you.

steve said...

Hey, Mom! Great post. I love you and miss you! I know that I call but will try to blog more! Hopefully you realize HOW MUCH of an inspiration you and dad are to parents like Amy and I. We want to be like you guys! No kidding! I love you with all my heart.