Monday, May 14, 2007
Mixed Emotions
Mother's Day weekend has always been an emotional time for me, both sad and happy. Sad because of losing my own Mother that weekend 45 years ago and happy for the wonderful children and grandchildren that God has given me. My wonderful, beautiful granddaughter Rebecca Leigh was born on May 11th and has eased the pain for me somewhat, but I still struggle, after all these years, with my personal loss. On a happy note, though I miss my Mother terribly, I do know that she is in a better place and watching over all of us. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven Ma, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mother's Day can be tough for me as well. But God has blessed me with a few great women like my grandmother, my aunt, and a fantastic mother-in-law, oh, and some great "mom" friends who offer lots of love and support! I love you, Mom!
Thanks for the kind words and I love you too!!
I LOVE YOU! And you are the best mother. I strive to love my family in the unconditional way you have always loved us.
You're the best daughter any Mother could hope for. I (we're) so proud of you and love you beyond words. Your children know and can feel the love you have for them.
Just had a great teacher!
Post a Comment